All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Possibility to specify the date locale via moment.js
- Re-added support for SSL
- Use www.feedrapp.info instead of feedrapp.info
- Replace Google Feed API with feedr
- moment.js is now optional
- Please note that the format of dates might change when moment.js is available and no
dateFormatoption is specified. In that scenario all dates will be transformed to the format
dddd MMM Do.
- moment.js deprecation warning
onDatacallback which gets triggered after receiving the data but before the rendering.
- Pass the feeds meta data to the tokens object.
- Error and success callback. (thanks to eliten00b)
- forEach loop. (thanks to aegisrunestone)
- Possibility to define effects for the appearance of entries
- XSS protection
- Switched to busterjs for tests
- Implemented tests for XSS protection
- Complete test coverage with mocha
- Possibility to define the output method of google request
- Separate layout template from entry template (thanks to ChaosSteffen)
- Callback, which is triggered after rendering of all entries (thanks to cm0s)
- Evaluate token map before passing it to custom token functions
- Moved minified version into
distfolder (thanks to markrambow)
- Array#indexOf IE bug
- Catch failures while extracting images
- The tokens
- Preparation for jasmine tests
- Entry filtering